The first confirmed case of the dreaded Coronavirus was recorded in Lagos, Nigeria through an Italian national who works in Nigeria and flew in from Milan to Lagos on the 25th in February 2020 after his work leave ended. His case was confirmed by the Virology Laboratory of the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, which is part of the Laboratory Network at the Nigeria Center for Disease Control. This lists Nigeria as the 3rd country in Africa to have the virus.
Now that that has been established, here are the top 7 things you can do to avoid contracting the viral disease as shared by a Venezuelan otolaryngologist.
The sad part is that just like the flu, the virus is likely to reach everyone worldwide as there is currently no vaccine to resist it and the virus resists current antivirals.
Here are what you need to do…
1) Commence immediately without delay by taking and giving your children 1 tablet VITAMIN C and OMEGA 3 capsules. Vitamin c is an immune booster for flu so it’s very important.
2) Make vegetables and fruits a compulsory part of your diet. Avocados, Nuts, oats and grain cereals are vital too. This is to strengthen your immune system to resist the virus when it comes knocking on your system’s door.
3) Important, take fasting lemon (warm water and a lemon bulb first thing in the morning, suck some more orange juice, eat a tangerine, even limes if you can manage the taste.
4) Wash hands REGULARLY, this point cannot be overstressed.
5) Take in enough fluids; Taking water on an empty stomach in abundance and stay hydrated all through the day
6) Avoid Handshakes and pecks as much as you can
7) Avoid enclosed public gatherings and wear a face mask if you must
8) Most Importantly, Do Not Panic; the coronavirus disease is not a death sentence as over 90% of those that contracted the disease make full recovery and soon an effective cure would be found for the disease.